The Cortex: Forums

Opinions?

2 replies
Donor
Credits:
+7,081
Donor
I may run a colony now, but I am getting into a disposition of being ready to up and vanish. This may seem like 'a cry for attention' but not really. I interact with people IC wise maybe once a week currently due to everyone's schedules and am kind of just in a 'disappear and forget' sort of point in my life IRL?

If I do leave, I have no Idea what to do with Xianghou, my colony. I have ideas on who I would like it to go to, but we shall see, I guess?
Posted Feb 8, 19 · OP
Credits:
+22,520
Online on Site
Admin
It'd be a bummer to see you go due to something like this. It's true people have different / odd availabilities sometimes for RP, or get sucked into IRL stuff or a new game for a while rather than RP, which can cause some issues for actually getting around to RPing. Sadly sometimes its just something one has to deal with (or not deal with if that's your ultimate choice), but other times there are opportunities to expand your RP circle to make this easier to deal with.

I don't know if you are looking for advice on doing that, but if you want to talk about it we can.
- Jacob (Zenith / Ivo): i thought we already fixed this
- Gundown1250 (Slider): You fixed it into the point where it was complete #@#%.
Posted Feb 8, 19
Donor
Credits:
+7,081
Donor
I wouldn't mind? I could probably due with help for expanding that circle.
Posted Feb 8, 19 · OP
NoticeNotices